The Canon MG2522 is a colour inkjet printer that can print in both black and white. It has the ability to scan and copy your papers. This printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. This article will show you how to connect a Canon Mg2522 printer to your wireless network.
There is no screen on the Canon mg2522 printer. A few buttons will assist you in connecting the printer to your wireless network.
Here are three methods for connecting a Canon mg2522 printer to a computer and a wifi network.
Connect the MG2522 Printer to the Internet through WiFi.
- By pressing the Power Button, you may turn on your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
- On the computer, install the most recent Canon MG2522 Printer drivers.
- Now hit the printer’s WiFi button.
- The Wireless Light begins to flicker.
- The printer will then look for neighbouring networks.
- Now choose a Wifi network for your printer and input the router or Wifi password.
- The printer will connect to your wireless network immediately.
- The connection has been established and is ready to print.
- Use a USB cable to connect the MG2522 printer.
- Using the Power Button, turn on your Canon Mg 2522 printer.
- Download and install the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer drivers.
- Connect the printer and computer via the USB connection.
- Select Canon Mg2522 as the default printer in the computer’s Control Panel.
- The printer has now been connected and is ready to print.
NOTE: If you still don’t know how to connect your Canon mg2522 printer to wifi or USB, you may use Chat Support or contact Canon Printer Support toll-free.